We offer TEFL teachers a comprehensive package from start to finish where we assist with the application of any documentation needed from South Africa, Apostilles and Authentications of the South African documentation and the submission and collection of the visa application at the Embassy.
The Embassies allow for Visa applications to be submitted and collected by a third party under a power of attorney.
Experience has shown that the institution issuing the contract often request that the applicant travels as quickly as possible, so preparations should commence immediately.
To assist with the submission and collection visa we charge the following fees:
- Professional Fee: R 1,500
- Embassy Submission Fee: Varies per Embassy
For the Visa, the following documents must be submitted
- Embassy Fee – we will pay it on your behalf and include in your invoice
- Original Visa Form
- Passport size photograph
- Original Signed Contract, alternatively Visa Issuance Number (Dependent on Embassy)
- Original Passport
- A certified photocopy of your passport
- Original SAPS Clearance + Apostille
- Original prepared TEFL + Apostille documents
- We cannot stress enough that the Embassy will only accept original documents.
The original EPIK Notice of Appointment certificate – arrived with your contract from South Korea (for public schools only)